UTV BRANDS TO STAY AWAY FROM, DON’T LOSE MONEY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bharat Suthar
    Keymaster

I tried to do a lot of calls in different brands like Polaris, Hisun, Massimo, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Honda. Of course, I was wasting my time during those calls.

I purchased a Kawasaki Mule and kept it for around one 1year or so and then I purchased 2nd hand Massimo UTV from my friends I used these two UTVs along with my Family, and we went for a lot of adventures in rocky terrain.

But I was fed up with doing a lot of servicing of my UTVs sometimes they didn’t get started and sometimes I used to tow my UTV to jump start it, I also called service guys to fix the issue but once this issue got fixed, I ended up with another issue of plug in the main engine.
    Again my family got irritated with all these crappy issues.

So I decided to sell my UTV Kawasaki Mule, Massimo but I did more research and even talked to my in-laws they felt somehow that there are more Brands which has the same issue.

So I am just making awareness you that please don’t buy UTVs blindly, always do a lot of research because you don’t know in muddy or worse terrain if you get caught then it would be difficult to save yourself from that situation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar